Welcome to Rock and Water Adventures
We are able to organise and provide a whole range of outdoor activities to suit you, with suitably qualified and experienced instructors and coaches.
Our two main instructors are Paul Smith, a Mountaineering Instructor and Asp Level 5 Kayak Coach, and Becca Ward, a ML and SPA holder as well as a member of the GB Canoepolo squad.
Some examples of the types of things that we can offer are shown below;
Feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements on:
- Mountain Navigation
- Coaching of all types of rock climbing;
As well as site specific climbing instructor training and assessment.
- Single or multi-pitch
- Lead climbing
- SPA refresher training
- SPA training courses - next course with spaces 18/19 July 2009
- SPA asessment courses - please contact me
- CWA assessment course (without the abseil module) - please contact me
- CWA training course - 18/19 April 2009
- Kayaking and Canoeing;
- From basic skills through to white water and river leadership training.
- BCU 1 - 4 star tests
- New 4* Kayak Training weekend - 20/21 June 2009
- Canoe safety tests and the New Foundation Safety and Rescue Award
- Level 3 kayak coach assessments - ring for next dates
- Level 2 kayak coach assessments - ring for next date
I have currently been working very hard on Climbing Games book, which has now gone to the printers and will be available from the 16th April 2009
01453 547868 or 07968 075793 or firstname.lastname@example.org